IJAIED Volume 24, Issue 4 available
Volume 28 Number 4 of IJAIED is now available online. It is a Special Issue on Learning at Scale: What Works and Lessons Learned; Guest Editors: Ido Roll, Daniel M. Russell, Dragan Gasevic.
The issue can be found here: https://link.springer.com/journal/40593/28/4.
It consists of the following articles:
- Learning at Scale. Ido Roll, Daniel M. Russell & Dragan Gašević.
- Design Guidelines and Empirical Case Study for Scaling Authentic Inquiry-based Science Learning via Open Online Courses and Interactive Biology Cloud Labs. Zahid Hossain, Engin Bumbacher, Alison Brauneis, Monica Diaz, Andy Saltarelli, Paulo Blikstein & Ingmar H. Riedel-Kruse
- How Do English Language Learners Interact with Different Content Types in MOOC Videos? Judith Uchidiuno, Ken Koedinger, Jessica Hammer, Evelyn Yarzebinski & Amy Ogan.
- Going Global: Understanding English Language Learners’ Student Motivation in English-Language MOOCs. Judith Odili Uchidiuno, Amy Ogan, Evelyn Yarzebinski & Jessica Hammer
- The Civic Mission of MOOCs: Engagement across Political Differences in Online Forums. Michael Yeomans, Brandon M. Stewart, Kimia Mavon, Alex Kindel, Dustin Tingley & Justin Reich
- Scaling Academic Writing Instruction: Evaluation of a Scaffolding Tool (Thesis Writer). Christian Rapp & Peter Kauf.
- Automated Test Assembly for Handling Learner Cold-Start in Large-Scale Assessments. Jill-Jênn Vie, Fabrice Popineau, Éric Bruillard & Yolaine Bourda.