Hosting Forthcoming AIED Conferences
The International AI in Education Society invites proposals to host AIED2023, AIED2024, and AIED2025, respectively. For AIED2023, we seek bids with appropriate detail, while for AIED2024 and AIED2025 at this stage we seek expressions of interest only.
Please send your bids to host AIED2023 or expressions of interest to host AIED2024 or AIED2025 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2022.
AIED Annual Conference Series
AIED is a longstanding series of international conferences for high quality research in intelligent systems and cognitive science for educational computing applications. The AIED conference is held in June or July, and is run by the International AIED Society (iaied.org). The conference provides opportunities for the cross-fertilisation of approaches, techniques and ideas from the many fields that comprise AIED, including computer science, cognitive and learning sciences, data mining, education, game design, psychology, sociology, linguistics, as well as domain-specific areas. In addition to research papers and posters, the conference includes industry track, practitioner track, interactive events, doctoral consortium, as well as several affiliated workshops and tutorials.
To allow flexibility and to reduce the conference's carbon footprint, a hybrid mode of delivery and co-location with cognate international or regional events is highly encouraged.
Information about recent AIED conferences from prior years is available at https://iaied.org/conferences.
Bids to host AIED2023 should include:
- Organisation: information about the host organisation (including experience in conference organisation), local organising committee (short bios of key people), links with regional AIED community/initiatives, professional organisers (if used),
- Conference: proposed dates, potential co-location with cognate regional or international events, potential sponsors
- Venue: conference venue (rooms, facilities), accommodation (include options for student accommodation as appropriate), catering, social program
- Budget: split of the local organisation costs, expected registration fees
- Settings: description of the conference place, travel information
- Additional Information: photographs of the venue and place, sponsorship confirmation, visa information, etc.
- Contact: main contact for the bid
AIED2024 and AIED2025 Expressions of Interest
Expression of interest to host AIED2024 or AIED2025 should include:
- Organisation: host organisation and local organisers, links with regional AIED community/initiatives, professional organisers (if used)
- Conference: possible dates, potential co-location with cognate regional or international events
- Venue and Place: possible place and conference venue
- Contact: main contact for the expression of interest
We encourage bids and expressions of interest to host the conference from broad geographic regions, including Asia-Pacific, South America, North America, Africa, and Europe.
Submit via email to email@example.com Deadline: 31 May 2022