James LesterNorth Carolina State University
- Reflections on the KVL Tutoring Framework: Past, Present, and Future in IJAIED 16 (3)
- Understanding and Predicting Student Self-Regulated Learning Strategies in Game-Based Learning Environments in IJAIED 23: "Best of ITS 2012"
- Investigating the Relationship Between Dialogue Structure and Tutoring Effectiveness: A Hidden Markov Modeling Approach in IJAIED 21 (1): "Best of ITS 2010 - part 1"
- Achieving Affective Impact: Visual Emotive Communication in Lifelike Pedagogical Agents in IJAIED 10 (3): "'Best of ITS 98' Special Issue "
- Integrating Learning, Problem Solving, and Engagement in Narrative-Centered Learning Environments in IJAIED 21 (2): "Best of ITS 2010 - part 2"
- Animated Pedagogical Agents: Face-to-Face Interaction in Interactive Learning Environments in IJAIED 11 (1)
- Face-to-Face Interaction with Pedagogical Agents, Twenty Years Later in IJAIED 26 (1)
- Do You Think You Can? The Influence of Student Self-Efficacy on the Effectiveness of Tutorial Dialogue for Computer Science in IJAIED 27 (1): "Special Issue on AI-Supported Education in Computer Science "