Diane LitmanUniversity of Pittsburgh
- Spoken Versus Typed Human and Computer Dialogue in IJAIED 16 (2): "Special Issue "Best of ITS 2004" "
- Iterative Design and Classroom Evaluation of Automated Formative Feedback for Improving Peer Feedback Localization in IJAIED 27 (3)
- An Evaluation of Pedagogical Tutorial Tactics for a Natural Language Tutoring System: A Reinforcement Learning Approach in IJAIED 21 (2): "Best of ITS 2010 - part 2"
- When Does Disengagement Correlate with Performance in Spoken Dialog Computer Tutoring? in IJAIED 22 (2): "Best of AIED 2011 - Part 2"
- Assessing Students’ Use of Evidence and Organization in Response-to-Text Writing: Using Natural Language Processing for Rubric-Based Automated Scoring in IJAIED 27 (4)